Writer： admin Time：2021-05-25 15:43 Browse：℃
The time of sterilization pot is a crucial element of the four elements of sterilization. It is often said that the three stages of sterilization of sterilization pot are based on time. The three stages of sterilization of sterilization pot are difficult to confirm, which is the heat preservation stage, that is, the heat preservation time is difficult to determine.
1. Shelf life: different shelf life requires different sterilization intensity, which is directly reflected in different heat preservation time. The longer the shelf life is required, the longer the insulation time is required.
2. Size and thickness: the heat preservation time of 200g product is definitely different from that of 1000g product. The thicker the product is, the longer the insulation time is.
3. Sterilization temperature of the product: killing bacillus at 121 ℃ for four minutes is not its lethal condition. For example, when 115 ℃ is selected for sterilization, the holding time needs to be 20 minutes longer than 121 ℃.
4. Initial temperature of the product: the initial temperature of the product before entering the sterilization pot is different, so the heat to be absorbed is different. The lower the product temperature, the longer the required holding time.
5. Initial amount of product colony: theoretically, the heat required to kill 1000 bacteria is different from that required to kill 10 million bacteria. The more initial bacteria the product has, the longer the holding time is.
These are the factors that affect the holding time of sterilization pot. Are you clear? I believe that through the description of this article, you can gain something. I hope the above content can help you. In addition, if you want to know more about it, you can pay more attention to our website.
Add: 10047 Xinxing Road, Xinxing Town, Zhucheng City, Shandong Province, China